Wednesday, December 9, 2009

QDoba score

I had a free entree waiting for me on my QDoba card, so we decided to visit last night. I feel like we scored a major deal.
  • First I purchased a $25 gift card in order to receive a $5 bonus for Jan/Feb.
  • Then we purchased our 2 burritos (one free on card) + a kids meal. I used the gift card in the first transaction to purchase it.
  • Tuesday is double points night! I only got points for the one burrito I paid for, but I'm still 400 of 1000 points on my way to another free one!
  • Both my receipts for the gift card and food offered an online survey for which I would receive a free order of chips & queso on my next visit!

In total: free rewards entree, free $5 in Jan/Feb, double points to add up to my next free entree, and 2 free chips & queso! Woohoo!

Don't neglect those receipt surveys! You'll get lots of free stuff! Every time you order something at Arby's you can take an online survey to get a free beef and cheddar. Burger King also has a phone survey for a free Whopper on their receipt (the survey is REALLY long though)

1 comment:

Jessica and Joshua Turley said...

I can upon your blog from Selena Brooks.
Just wanted to tell you Qdoba is doing free kids nights this weekend, they have a new kids menu and kids eat free with a paid adult.
Thanks for the blog