Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rite Aid through 1/16

I’m still getting used to Rite Aid…my 3rd drug store. The deals and freebies are often in the form of a rebate, so the gratification isn't instant, but I still know it's coming! They often have x off xx coupons which always makes the deals better!

There is also new promotion based on the game of Life. Does anyone else become addicted to the Monopoly game at McDonald’s…yeah, I think I’m in trouble… This one goes until 2/27 and you could win gift cards, cash, a car, or pay off your mortgage. For some reason I always think I’m going to be a big winner, I HAVE won a couple french fries at McDonald’s… Anyway, you get a game ticket for each transaction and then there’s a huge list of items that give you additional game tickets. Each game ticket has either a RA coupon for a random item (that may be used with a manufacturer coupon) or a *free* item and 5 game tokens that you place on the Life game board that you pick up a the store. Also it takes 2 tickets to enter to win a Carnival cruise (you get one on EVERY token) - I’ve already entered twice! Okay, after all these explanations…here are the deals for this week!

**Contac Cold & Flu $4.99 with $4.99 SCR (Single Check Rebate), use $2 coupon from paper or print one here = $2 overage
**Theraflu $4.99 with $3 SCR, use $2 coupon from paper or print one here, here or here = free
**GE Soft White Bulbs 2 pack $2.00 with $2 SCR = free (also an extra ticket item)
**Drano Max $3.49, use $.55 coupon here and $.50 in-ad coupon = $2.40 (it’s not on sale too often!)
**Windex Trigger 26 oz. or Wipes 28 count $2.49, use $1 coupon here and $.50 in-ad coupon = $.99 (also hard to get a good deal on)

..and for more tickets...Snapple is on the list and on sale, $.99

No comments: