Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CVS through 2/27

**If you use baby wipes RUN to your nearest CVS. Huggies refill packs (184-214ct they all work) are ringing up 2 for $5! I went to the one on Lex Rd and they were completely wiped out (ha) then I visited the one on Poplar Level and I picked up 4 (and I left quite a few for others!)
**Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear prices start at $6.99 with $5 ECB. Many of the packages have “try me free” stickers on them. Pay whatever, receive the ECB, submit for the rebate = $5 overage!
**Bioluxe Shampoo or Conditioner BOGO $9.99. Many of the bottles have “try me free” tags on them. Pay $9.99, submit for the rebate = 2 free
**Earinse Ear Cleansing Spray 1 oz. $7.99 with $7.99ECB = free
** General Mills Cereal or Cereal Bars $1.99, print $1 coupons here or here= = $.99 each!

No comments: