Friday, December 19, 2008

Gift Card with Purchase

At this time of year every retail store is pushing gift cards. Many places offer a bonus gift card for a certain amount purchased, like buy $25 worth get an additional $5. I do not like to give gift cards because I feel like it's kind of a cop out, however, if I know I'll be eating somewhere within the next year I may just "prepay" for my food and get a bonus. For instance, buying a $25 gift card at Ruby Tuesdays and getting a $5 bonus is virtually the same as $5 off a $30 purchase. Additionally, when you use those gift cards you may use other coupons, like the one in the paper a few weeks ago that was buy one get one free entree at RT. You can't lose!

Below is a list of restaurants with gift card deals, listed in order of best value:
Melting Pot - buy $100, get $100 bonus, yes you read that correctly. Jeremy and I have been there a few times on anniversaries or birthdays and it is quite expensive but SO much fun. This is like eating 1/2 price!
Mitchell's Fish Market - buy $100, get $25
Moe's Southwest Grill - buy $20, get $5
QDoba - buy $25, get $5
Bravo's - buy $100, get $20
Applebee's - buy 50, get $10
Red Robin - buy $25, get $5
T.G.I. Fridays - buy $25, get $5
Culver's - Buy $25, get a free double deluxe burger coupon (I'll admit I did this a few times last year...)

No comments: