Monday, August 3, 2009

CVS through 8/8

I figured out the key to a successful CVS trip (for me)…go on Sunday. 15 minutes before the CVS down the road was closing yesterday (because the 24-hour CVS is often a lost cause, even on Sunday) I ran out the door. As they were locking their doors, I checked out with 2 of the 12+ free school supplies (only things left) and EVERYTHING else that was on my list!!! I’m going to CVS during my lunch hour today to see if there’s anything else out there…it could happen.

There are at least 12 free school supplies through Tuesday and also cheap Pepsi (Dr.P included!)! Jeremy keeps asking for soft drinks when we go to the grocery and I assure him that I’ll get a good deal at CVS soon…here it is!

Through Tuesday:
**Pepsi products & Aquafina 4 for $12 with $4 ECB, just $2 each!
**2-Pocket Poly Portfolio $.49, with $.49 ECB
**Caliber or CVS eraser $.99 with $.99 ECB
**Caliber or CVS 3pk glue stick $.99, with $.99 ECB
**Caliber or CVS 2 pk sticky notes $.99, with $.99
**Caliber or CVS 1 subj notebook $.99, with $.99 ECB
**Caliber or CVS 20ct ball point pens $.99, with $.99 ECB
**Caliber or CVS 10 ct wooden pencils $.99, with $.99 ECB
**Caliber or It’s Academic 12” Flexi Ruler $.99, with $.99 ECB
**Caliber or It’s Academic Book Cover $.99, with $.99 ECB
**Caliber or It’s Academic Compass $1.50, with $1.50 ECB
**Caliber or It’s Academic protractor $1.50, with $1.50 ECB
**Caliber or It’s Academic 5” scissors $2.99, with $2.99 ECB

The rest of the week:
**Softsoap Nutri Serums $4.99 with $4 ECB, print $2 off any Softsoap (use zip 45435) = $1.01 overage
**Stayfree $5, buy 2 get $5 ECB, use BOGO newspaper coupon + print this $1 off Stayfree = $1 overage
**Blink eye drops $7.99 with $7.99 ECB, use $3 newspaper coupon (supposedly there is one, but I couldn’t find it) or print this $1.50 off Blink = at least $1.50 overage.
**new**Natural Instincts Loving Care hair color $3.99, use $4 NI coupon from Sunday’s paper = free
**new**Benefiber with Calcium $2.92 on clearance with $3 ECB, use $2 coupons from paper = $2.08 overage!

**updated** not free, but I love it:
Easy Mac & Cheese 6 pk, buy 2 @ $3 each get $3 ECB, print this $1.50 off 2 and get them for $1.50, or $.12 per little package. Yum!

Also, the first time you shop at CVS in August a coupon will print for a free item. I got a free CVS toothbrush, what did you get?

No comments: