Thursday, October 1, 2009

Coupons!

Coupons.com and Restaurant.com have both restocked the their coupons today!
_____________________________
There are so many freebies at Wags this whole month that also have coupons in the paper that I decided to visit Coupon Clippers and order some extras, I just can't pass up all that overage - and buying extra papers would just overwhelm me! I also bought some some coupons for things I might *need* and coupons for items that will be on sale at CVS/Wags in the coming weeks. My list included:

**Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages $.50 expires 11/30/09, cost $.08 (free after coupon at Wags soon, and there are always great Band-Aid deals out there)
**Beneful Brand Dog Food 15.5 lb bag or larger, $3.00, expires 10/31/09, cost $.20 (this such a high value coupon - and it's what my dog eats)
**Crest PREMIUM Toothpaste, $1.00, expires 10/31/09, cost $.12 (this is free at Wags either next week or all month, I haven't figured it out yet)
**Gillette Fusion razor, $4.00, expires 10/31/09, cost $.40 (free after coupon all month at Wags)
**Halls on any single bag, 20 count or larger, $0.35, expires 11/07/09, cost $.08 (I think there is a $.75 coupon out there, but CC didn't have it)
**Mr. Clean Magic Eraser buy ONE get ONE FREE, of equal or lesser value, $2.49, expires 10/31/09, cost $.25 (what a great coupon! I'm sure there's a sale out there soon!)
**Playtex Disposible Gloves, $1.00, expires 10/30/09, cost $.10 (free after coupon at Wags in the next few weeks)
**Reach Toothbrush buy one, get one free, up to to $3.99, expires 12/31/09, cost $.30 (Wags has had SO many sales on these lately and I'm always sad when I can't take advantage because I've already used my one coupon)
**Tylenol 8 hr product on any, 24 ct or larger, $2.00, expires 12/31/09, cost $.20 (another item that has lots of sales and I already used my one!)

Total value of coupons: $18.33 (if I had bought one of each, but I got multiples of most)
Total cost: $1.73
Total overage expected on free items: $3.85 (counting each coupon once, but I bought multiples so my overage will be much higher, also I don't know what deals I may get on Mr.Clean, Reach & Tylenol!)
____________________________
There is a new coupon available for the free Dentek at Wags this week. Print this $1 off Floss Picks for $1 overage. (Don't forget there's also a $1 coupon inside the Floss Picks package!)

Another $1.50 Vaseline lotion link here!!!

No comments: