Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Target Trip!

Target has lots of super deals. I don't go REALLY often, just because I would get in a lot of trouble with all the wonderful (non-sale) items there. But I went to Target on Tuesday. They had a similar deal as Toys R Us on Toy Story 1 and 2....and I was planning on going to TRU Tuesday for the deal, but I realized that the $2 extra I would spend at Target on the movies (they were $22.99 each with $10 off when you buy 2, where TRU was $16.99 when you bought 2) would be spent in the gas to get there (P.S. Target price matches, so if I had received the TRU ad in the paper I could have used it to get them for $16.99 each). So since I was making a trip to Target I decided to look around for some other deals. I came out with the following...

**Toy Story 1 & 2, $22.99 each, minus $10 off for buying both, minus 2 - $10 off coupons = $15.98 PLUS they each came with movie tickets for Toy Story 3 which comes out in June, worth $8.50 a piece...so I would say I came out on top by $1.02!!!**
**Target brand formula 40oz $16.xx, found $1 peelie coupons on Target brand body wash/lotion = $15.xx! (P.S. there were also peelies for $.75 off Target wipes and $1 off Target pull-ups)
**Target brand Toddler refill wipes (flushable) $1.24, minus $.75 peelie coupon = $.49
**AirWick I-Motion $6, used $5 newspaper coupon and printed $1 Target coupon = free
**Monopoly $7, used the $5 coupon from Sunday's paper, but if you missed it, you can print one here = $2
**Connect 4, used the $4 coupon from Sunday's paper, but if you missed if, you can print one here and print a $3 Target coupon** = free
**Buy 10 Sobe, get a $5 gift card, I printed 2 - $.50 off Target coupons** and I printed 2 - BOGO Sobe coupons here = $8 out of pocket, $2 for 10 after gift card!

Before coupons my total was about $89 and after a lot of HUGE value coupons I paid about $36. How ridiculous is that!?!

**After linking the Target coupons above, I looked through them online and it seems as if they've taken down the Connect 4 (it was $3 off select Hasbro) and Sobe coupons. BUT there was a new $3 off select Disney DVD/Blu-Ray. I'm not close to my printer to check out the details, so I'm not sure what it's for...but if it's for Toy Story, that's an extra $6 ($3 each) off!

No comments: