Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Restaurant Deals!

If you haven't been to Macca's in Westport Village I would highly suggest it. You can get $25 gift certificates on Restaurant.com for as little as $3 when there's a good sale going on (or for $10 w/o a sale). Also everyday at Macca's is a new "hot special". Like 1/2 price burgers and steaks on Tuesday! Additionally, Wednesday February 11th is their one year anniversary and they are offering a special Dollar Day Menu. On February 11th, all Burger Sliders, Fish Sliders, Crab Cake Sliders, Shrimp Bites, Chips and Salsa will be only $1 all day long. Plus $1 Domestic Draft Beer! Isn't that awesome!

At Fazoli's, you can get a coupon for free spaghetti each week. I "joined the revolution" yesterday and got a $2 off $5 purchase in my e-mail today. I would say those two coupons would make for an incredibly cheap dinner.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Betsy,
So ya know how with your debit cards if you run them as credit you can get points for free stuff. . . well with some of my points I got a free $10 CVS card so I can start the whole ECB process :) Hooray! Just wanted to share the fun news!

Healthy Chelle said...

I found your blog through a friends blog and I love it!

Sunday's paper had a Betty Crocker frosting coupon for .50 off. Meijer has them 5 for 5 so with double coupon it is FREE :)

Betsy said...

Brittney, that is awesome. I wish my debit card had good rewards! I think if a get a certain amount of points I might get a travel clock or something...You can get quite a few free things this week/month!

Betsy said...

Chelle, thanks for coming over! Meijer is awesome when there's a good sale going on! I love their printable mealbox coupons too (especially when use with manufacturer coupons!) I may have to make a special trip this week!