Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bakeware for $1

Okay, it's not free, but holy cow, one of those floppy muffin pans for $1 shipped, I'd say that's pretty good deal! I found it while blog hopping at Finer Things.

Go to easybakeware.com and click on one of the 18 FREE items offered this month. I don't really need anything but I do love spoonulas! In the check out you will choose $1 shipping, and on this same page you will see the phone # you will need in which to cancel the 7-day free trial you are agreeing to which leads to a $14.97 monthly fee. But don't be scared by this mumbo-jumbo, just call and cancel.

In case you miss it, the number is 1-800-544-1528, I called the number within 5 minutes of placing my order. The call was completely automated, it asked for my phone # and then I hit the appropriate numbers to cancel my "subscription."

I love spoonulas!

No comments: