Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wags through 3/21

**Dove products are 25% off this week. When you buy 8 products you get $10 Register Rewards. Some "free" items after RRs would be single Dove bars $1.04 -$1.26 after 25% (regular prices are often different per store) and Dove Deodorant $2.10 after 25%; there are $1.50 off 2, $1 and $1.50 coupons out there for the deodorant. However, if you need lotion, shampoo, etc. there are $1.50 coupons for those too and you could "pay" for those.
**Reach & Listerine are 3 for $9, if you buy 3 you get $6 Register Rewards. In Sundays paper there were coupons for $3 off when you buy one floss, one toothbrush & one Listerine.

The difficult thing about these two deals is Wags has to have it all in stock or you have to walk away....8 Dove products, the correct toothbrush and floss, etc. I struck out at my first Wags when they only had 3 soap bars and I didn't have enough deodorant coupons to make it all "free." AND they didn't have the Reach floss....2nd store I thought that the .99 trial size deodorant would work with the buy 8 deal...I was wrong and I'm taking it back tomorrow...

update 3/18/09:
**I heard that Bic Soliel 4 pk razor cartridges are on clearance for $3.59. Use the $2 newspaper coupon and $2 EasySaver Coupon for $.41 profit
**Also, Crest Pro Health Night Toothpaste 4.2 oz is on clearance for $1.09. Use the $.50-$1 newspaper coupons and receive a $1 RR (part of a March promotion) for up to $.91 profit.
--I'll be checking out Wags during my lunch break - I'll tell you how it goes! - CONFIRMED!!!

2 comments:

Healthy Chelle said...

FYI - the Rite Aid by my house had big bottles of Pantene shampoo and conditioner on clearance for $1.24. There was a coupon for a free styling product with purchase of any Pantene Shampoo or conditioner in Sunday's paper.

I got a 500Ml bottle of conditioner and a $4.99 bottle of hairspray for $1.67

Not free, but close!

Betsy said...

That is awesome! I hear there are a lot of great deals at Rite Aid. I feel like if I take on another drug store my head might explode. Keeping my little baggie full or RR & ECBs separate with their own little coupons is enough for me...maybe I should quit my job and shop full-time...that would be awesome.