Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Previous Post updates

A few days ago I got my $1 Bakeware! As previously mentioned, I love spoonulas. However, it seems they are out of spoonulas and they sent me spatulas. Same idea, and they were only $1...so I'll take it. The offer is still available...and it seems like they added new items, like salad hands ...kind of creepy if you ask me.

_______________________________________
You still have a few days to get to Zappos! Jeremy always finds something & I go home empty handed...well, that was not the case last night. My mom and I drove down to check out the 50% off sale one last time (p.s. boots are 70% off now through the 31st also). I spent WAY more money than I normally would, but I made some great purchases and saved a ton.


From left to right:

Sorel winter boots for Jake, reg price: $69, my price $10.80. Hopefully they'll fit next year, I went two sizes higher...but I think I'm okay even if they don't fit.

Keen sandals, reg price $94.95, my price $24

Salomon hikers, reg price $114.95, my price $29

Ahnu janes, reg price $89, my price $22.50

Sorel boots for Jeremy, reg price $149.95, my price $22.50. And I figure if Jeremy doesn't like them I can sell them on EBay and get my money back! (holy cow)

Not pictured: Timex watch for Jeremy, reg price $60, my price $15.

Total Spent: $133.23

Total Saved: $454.05 = total savings of 70%

The three shoes I picked out were wonderful. They fit great and are SO comfortable. I guess that's what you get when you buy expensive shoes!

No comments: