Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CVS through 3/28 & excuses, excuses

I am seriously off my game this week after a 3-day Jeep weekend and leaving for the Grand Canyon to see my sister this Thursday...I'm not even sure I'll make it to CVS this week...but that doesn't mean you can't! I haven't even clipped my coupons from Sunday's paper ::gasp:: BUT, I do have to make it back to Wags to finish up the Hunt's deal I started! I don't think I'll make it to a Kroger this week either, but heck knows I really don't need anything, I just feel like I'm going to miss something because I didn't go...I've really got issues... ANYWAYS, here are the CVS deal this week:

*Crest Pro-Health $3.49, with $3.49 ECB, $.50 - $1 coupons in previous papers will give you a profit!
*CVS Vitamin D 400, 100 ct $2.99, with $2.99 ECB = free (monthly deal)
*Post Trail Mix $4.79, BOGO, print 2 - $2 off coupons and get 2 for $.79!

I found some more deals at Wags this week , so check the post again for the updates!

No comments: