Monday, May 18, 2009

Wags & CVS through 5/23

Wags
**Bayer Quick Release Crystals 4 ct $2.49 get $2.50 RR. Find $1 coupon on displays at Wags or CVS = up to $1 overage.
**Colgate Visible White Toothpaste (upright box) $4.49 get $4.50 RR. Print this $1 off and get $1 overage
**Right Guard or Dry Idea Clinical Deodorant $5.99 get $5 RR. Print this $2 off DI, use the $1 off RG Extreme from a few weeks ago, or the $1 off RG or DI from 4/19 paper and get it for free or $1 overage.
**Bayer Breeze 2 diabetes monitor $14.99 get $5 RR, use $30 off Bayer monitor coupon for $5 overage.

CVS
**Dry Idea Deodorant 2 for $5 get 2ECB. Use 2 - $2 off DI , and get $1 overage on 2 (Wags is a better deal)

I'll update this post when I find more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI - When I went to Wags last night I found a sign that said the RG Extreme was mistakenly put in the ad and was not part of the deal.

Good thing I use DI!

Michelle

Betsy said...

That stinks! DI is a great deal anyway!