Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm on my last pack of diapers...

You know if there's a really good deal on diapers, I'll let you know...but man it seems that last month I just got 2 packs with the CVS sale...which would explain why I am now out!...I gave my last stockpiled package to Jacob's school this morning...

If there's not a super scenario out there, BabyCheapskate lists the best sales for diapers (and formula) each week, so check it out if you end up running out...

FYI there is a BOGO sale on diapers at Wags next week...if only I could make it that long! You could use all your RRs from this week's deals!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am always on my last pack of diapers. I got the info for the cloth diapers Ashleigh Stegall uses so I think I might bite the bullet and do half and half. Until then I might need to check out Baby cheapskate!