Monday, May 11, 2009

Wags through 5/16

I haven't been grocery shopping in weeks! Just 9 weeks pregnant and I already just want to be lazy and stare at the wall instead of shopping for bread...and milk...and cheese. I've been making it to CVS and Wags, though...I wish I could've made about 10 more trips last week, but I think I got all of the deals at least once. There are some more good deals this week!

**Colgate MaxWhite/Fresh toothbrush/paste $2.99 get $2 RR, use $1 toothpaste or $1 toothbrush = free
**Omega 3-Fish Oil $8 get $8 RR = free (Jeremy's Chiropractor makes him take fish oil daily!)
**Roots of Nature Hair Care $6 with $6 RR, print $1 coupon for $1 overage
**Bayer Quick Release Crystals $2.49 with $2.50 RR, use $1 coupon found around product (look on endcaps) for $1 overage
**Breeze 2 diabetes monitor $14.99 with $5 RR (probably not marked, but it works), use $30 off Breeze/Contour (adjusted to $14.99 by cashier) for $5 overage.
**Wags diapers $8.99, BOGO! The Pharmacy has a $2 coupon in a coupon pamphlet if you are brave enough to ask that would give you 2 for $6.99!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What?? How did I not know you're expecting? Congrats! :)

Betsy said...

Eh, I'm just 9 weeks. I've been thinking a lot about your comment a few years ago "a balloon blows up faster the 2nd time..." This 9-week "grape" seems more like a cantelope...