Monday, July 20, 2009

CVS through 7/25

I’ve got a lot of posting to do again this week! There are some great sales! We’ll start with CVS, because I heart CVS.

Three Days only – Sun-Tue (I shopped Sunday at a 24-hour CVS and found NOTHING, but hopefully the regular stores will still have some stock…):
**Caliber/CVS filler paper $2 with $2 ECB = free
**Caliber/CVS Memo book $.99 with .99ECB = free
**Caliber/CVS No. 2 Pencils $1.99 with $1.99ECB = free
**PaperMate 1.2 pens .99 with .99ECB = free
**Vinyl Binder 1″ $3 with $3ECB = free

Rest of the week:
**Speed Stick Pro Deodorant $2.99 with $2ECB print a $1.50 off coupon (if you don’t see it, put in zip 33907) = $.50 overage
**Kodak Picture Movie DVD $9.99 with $9.99ECB = free
**CVS Pantiliners .89 with .89ECB = free
**Sobe Life Water $1.79 BOGO, use this BOGO coupon and get 2 for free (I printed 2 earlier, I’m not sure if all the coupons are gone, or if just my coupon limit is reached)
**Johnson & Johnson/Band-Aid/Neosporin, buy $10 get $5 ECB. You should have lots of $1 off coupons for these products! In the travel-size section there are J&J To Go Kits for $.99 and there is a $1 off J&J newspaper coupon. If you happen to have 10 of these coupons, you would make a good profit, but I do not – I used it as a filler to get to $10. I bought $.99 J&J To Go Kit, $3.59 Transformers Band-Aids (there are Hello Kitty for your girls out there) and $5.69 Neosporin, used 3 - $1 coupons. My overall cost was $2.27. I think that’s pretty good for the name brand stuff!

No comments: