Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Printable Coupons

I had a great trip to Kroger last night and will post about it very soon. However, I had to tell you about a few awesome printable coupons that are available before they disappear!

$.50 off 2 Jell-O - that would be pretty cheap when doubled

Free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk with the purchase of 1 gallon regular milk. I did this last night and it worked great! Use zip:63090

Free 1 gallon regular milk with a $100 grocery purchase. Use zip:63090. I attempted this last night, but my initial total came to $88! So close! If you get to $100 in groceries, give them this coupon FIRST, then other coupons.

$1 off Palmolive zip: 85712

$1 off Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars this is a new product, so I would expect some great sales soon.

$1 off 2 Breyers I believe this coupon is referring to Breyers ice cream, but Breyers also makes yogurt, in a sale, this would make for very cheap yogurt!

$5 off Beneful Dog Food - what a great coupon!

No comments: