Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kroger through 8/1

I had a super trip to Kroger last night! A few weeks ago they had a $3 off 10 item purchase, then they had a $5 off 10 items, THIS week, it’s $4 off 4 P&G items. There are a lot of P&G newspaper coupons expiring Friday, so go through them and pick your favorites! Also, pair your newspaper coupons with P&G eSaver coupons to double your savings!

I took Jeremy with me, so of course, we bought more than what was on my list. We started out with an $88 bill (just short of the $100 I needed for the free milk) and ending up spending $46 after coupons and got back 2 - $10 gift cards from the AMP deal.

Free items this week (continued from previous weeks):
**Oral B $1, use $1 coupon = free
**Crest Cavity Protection $1, use $.50 or $1 coupon = free
**Playtex disposable gloves $1, use $1 coupon = free

There were lots of P&G items that peaked my interest, but the 4 I went for were:
**Secret PH Balanced $2.33 - $1 newspaper coupon - $1 for 4-item purchase = $.33
**Gillette body wash $3.49 - $1 newspaper coupon - $1 P&G eSaver - $1 for 4-item purchase = $.49
**Herbal Essense Shampoo/Conditioner $2.99 - $1 newspaper coupon - $1 P&G eSaver - $1 for 4-item purchase = $.01 overage
**Herbal Essense Styler $2.99 - $2.99 (buy one sham/cond get a styler free newspaper coupon) - $1 for 4-item purchase = $1 overage.

So the total of the 4 items gave me overage of $.19! Of course there are other super deals on Bounty, Charmin, Pringles, etc. but I wanted get the most bang for my…well negative $.19. With the P&G eSaver, newspaper coupons and getting $4 off every 4 items, this is a great stockupportunity. I’ll be going back later in the week and actually spending money on P&G products.

Speaking of later in the week, there is a huge 50% off sale on Friday. Most of the items don’t have manufacturer coupons associated with them, but they’ll be great deals for half price. Check out the ad .

2 comments:

Selena said...

I got some Speacial K & Keebler coupons from Coupons.com for the 50% off sale.

Betsy said...

Oooooh smart, I will have to do that!