Friday, September 25, 2009

Kicking Myself...

I saw an ad in the paper today for Carolina Shrimp (On Westport/Shelbyville Rd). They are having a LOBSTER SALE!!! 1 - 1/4 lb whole Maine Lobsters for $5 off - which is $12.45 this Friday through Sunday. I had asked Jeremy earlier in the month about Carolina Shrimp because they have gift certificates on Restaurant.com and he said I should get them...I didn't and now they're sold out!

If you were smart enough to buy a GC for Carolina Shrimp before they were sold out I would suggest going this weekend...and having yourself a great Lobster dinner...I'll be at home, sad... (you could get 2 lobster dinners for $24.90 and still have to spend $10.90 more!). I'm going to cross my fingers that the sale is extended and they reload the GCs on the first of the month!

No comments: