Wednesday, September 2, 2009

KMart Super Doubles

Last week I posted that KMart should have Super Doubles this week, and then when the paper came out on Sunday there was no mention of it - sad. HOWEVER look what I found! Posted on KMarts website is a list of Super Double stores and all the stores in Louisville are listed!

If you are worried, call the store or check out with one item and see if it doubles. I had a FANTASTIC trip a few weeks ago! Remember, this is the last Super Doubles until January. I would post a list of deals, but since the KMart link just popped up and the week is half over, I would suggest checking out this extensive list for some great deals - I may post later, but that list will get you started!

Don't get overwhelmed! My immediate plan is to copy and paste the list into word and then delete all the items I don't want - then start printing the necessary coupons. The great thing about this sale is that there should be PLENTY of items in stock since it wasn't advertised, WOOHOO! I'm going to start making my plan of attack now!

No comments: