Friday, September 25, 2009

Shopping in the Rain

I haven't finished my Kroger shopping yet, but I plan to tomorrow morning, lugging grocery bags in and out of the rain just makes me crazy. I found another rebate to use with the megasale - for Kid's Boost Essentials - yes for my kid that doesn't eat vegetables. Buy the chocolate version and mail in for this rebate. Check the previous post for all the printable coupons, but buy 2 at $11.49 each (when buying 10 MegaSale items), use the BOGO coupon and the $5 coupon (if you reached your print limit on the $5 coupon there is also a $3 newspaper coupon) = $6.49 out of pocket. THEN mail in for the $11.49 rebate - that's $5 overage! Hey, if you don't want the Boost, you can "buy" it for me and keep the profit!

There is also a 4-day sale through Saturday. I couldn't find the ad online, but the ad I heard on the radio sounded pretty good. I would grab a flyer if you go!

Trip #2 during my lunch break - I have one more planned (I keep running out of time!)
Kroger Plus Savings: 39.73
Coupon Savings: 13.70
Out of Pocket: 43.45
Additional Rebates: $10 (all towards Kraft Rebate)
Actual cost: $33.45
Total Savings: 65% or $63.43

No comments: