Monday, August 18, 2008

Meijer week ending 8/23

I feel kind of strange talking about Meijer so much when my REAL passion is CVS, but I having trouble getting my CVS deal together and Meijer is making it too easy!

Meijer is giving you yet another chance at the buy x get y...and now there are even more coupons to use! I think I did every x and y deal they have except Coke (get $10 of athletic shoes when you buy $10 of Coke - I don't need any shoes).

My trip last night:
10 Nabisco To Go Packs @ $1 = $10
2 Fruit of the Loom socks (for Jeremy) @ $3.99 = $7.98
Fruit of the Loom undies $4.99
3 6-pack Mountain Dew @ $2.75 = $8.25
2 6-pack Pepsi @ $2.75 (5th one free) = $2.75
Levi's for Jeremy $17.99 (and they were really nice)
2 Honey Bunches of Oats (family size) @ $2.33 = $4.66
Honeycombs (family size) $2.34
milk $2.77
2 Kraft Deli Fresh Cheese 2/$7
Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Turkey $2.50
Cantelope $1.66
Cabbage $.79 (on sale 3lb for $1)

Total before Q's and discounts:$73.68
Meijer Discounts: $10 FOTL when you buy Nabisco, $10 jeans wyb Pepsi, $2.77 milk wyb Post, $2.50 Oscar Meijer wyb Kraft deli fresh cheese
Total after Discounts:$48.41

Coupons used:
10 - $1 off Nabisco mealbox (look under specials and print coupons)
$1 off 2 FOTL -newspaper
$1 off 2 Honey Bunches of Oats mealbox
$1 off 2 Post -newspaper
.75 off Kraft Deli Fresh Cheese -newspaper

Out of pocket = $34.66 + tax ...well, that is what my out of pocket SHOULD have been. For some reason the register did not take off the $10 jeans and the $10 FOTL - I went to customer service, showed them the ad and the lady gave me a $20.

And I COULD NOT find any of my free Kraft coupons in my purse from the All You magazine; I don't know where they disappeared to! If I had that I would have gotten a free item (Crystal Light, Kraft Dressing, Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs or Kraft Singles) ,with the 2 Kraft cheese and 1 Oscar Meyer meat.

Feel free to ask me any questions about these deals, it can be a head spinner...and that's why I write it all out for myself!

No comments: