Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My CVS trips this week - ending 8/16

These are two deals that I did Tuesday. I didn't plan on going to 2 CVS, but I did so well the first time, I just drove down the street to the next one. Beware of the grumpy cashier! Using this many CVS coupons can make cashiers crazy. CVS put these coupons out and they WILL WORK on these products (regardless of you making money on them). If the cashier chooses not to take the coupon (because the register will) it is your choice to walk away from the entire transaction and go to the next CVS down the street! The cashier may also choose to adjust the coupon down to the cost of the product - that is the cashiers choice (because again, this WILL WORK) and again, you can choose to walk away.

Trip #1
CVS sun care wipes $.49 (it's $2.49 on the shelf but it's $2 off)
CVS Q-tips $1.50
1/2 gallon milk $2.49
Alavert 12 count (with 6 bonus for 18) $5.99

Total: $10.47

Q's used
$2 off $10 purchase iheartcvscoupon (you must give this one first)
$2 off CVS skin care iheartcvscoupon (using this for Q-tips)
$1 off CVS sun care iheartcvscoupon
$4 off Alavert printable coupon

Out of pocket: $1.47 + tax

ECB recieved: $3 for Alavert. I'm also $1.50 (q-tips) on my way to the baby deal (spend $25, get 5 ECB) I'm not sure if I will complete this deal, because I would have to get a lot of q-tips/wipes to make it worth it, but for now it's free and we'll see how the week goes)

Profit: $1.53

______________________________

Trip #2
2 Huggies Clean Team Wipes $5
Infants Advil liquid $5.69 (this is a monthly deal )
CVS Q-tips $1.50 (just for the profit)

Q's used
$2 off $10 purchase iheartcvscoupon
$3 off 2 Clean Team (newspaper)
$2 off Advil (the coupon says 40ct or larger, but since it's liquid, it works) (newspaper)
$2 off CVS skin care iheartcvscoupon
Used $3 ECB from the Alavert deal

Out of Pocket: .19 + tax

ECBs recieved: $5.69 from Advil - and now I'm $8 on my way to the baby deal - still not sure if I'm finishing it...

Profit: $2.50 (5.69 ECB - 3 ECB used - .19 oop) Not only did I get it for free after ECBs, I made enough between these trips to pay for a gallon of gas...Does Thornton's take ECBs???

No comments: