Thursday, January 8, 2009

Neti -Pot?

What a weird name and dare I say weird product?

Last week I bought Nasogel for one of the monthly deals at CVS. I showed Jeremy my interesting purchase and he mentioned that he might like a Neti-Pot, which is produced by the same company (and which by the way is eligible for the same $3 Nasogel (Neilmed) rebate). So I get to looking around, and yes, I could get it for $14.99 at CVS and kill the great profit I have going, but I realized that Wags has their generic Neti-Pot for $9.99 this week with a $5 EasySaver Rebate. Anways, I thought this was a great deal for anyone else out there looking to purchase this.

YTD Out of Pocket: $17.74
YTD Saved: $47.86
YTD Actual Spent: $4.59 (we've changed from profit to Actual Spent, but that just means of ALL the purchases I made I've only lost $4.59! The rest of my out of pocket I got back in rebates and register rewards!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I have one. It is actually the one that looks like a sports bottle, not the tea pot but thay are the same. I know a lot of people who swear by them but I think I wait until I need relief and it is too late. Tell me how Jeremy likes his. It was on Oprah a couple of years ago and everything on Oprah is like magic, right? (lol)