Sunday, January 18, 2009

You want more coupons, but not whole papers...

Hey! Me too! There were some great coupons in the paper this weekend. Whether you don't currently subscribe to the newspaper, or whether you want more of one coupon in particular, you have lots of options. Read the bottom of this post to see some reputable websites to order additional coupons.

I have one subscription for the Sunday paper, but places like Walgreens and Wal-Mart sell Sunday papers for $.99 (which is actually a little cheaper than having it thrown on my doorstep). Usually that one paper is plenty for our small family's needs, but when coupons come out that I know I'll use and want more of - or that I know I'll make a profit on, I'll order more.

For instance, today's paper has a coupon for $1 off any Quaker Rice Snack Product. Just last week those yummy yummy Quakes were on sale at Meijer 10 for $10. So I COULD have gotten it for free. I went on The Coupon Master website and ordered more! Others coupons I purchased:
**$2 off Gillette Shampoo ("free" at CVS in a few weeks AND also if KMart does Super Doubles again)
**$1 off Kibbles Wholesome Medley (George's usual food)
**$1 off 2 Nutri-Grain (this is from last weeks paper - Jacob eats these every morning for his pre-breakfast)
**$.50 off French mustard (often $1 at Kroger, which would be free when doubled)
**$.35 off Egglands Best (doubled at Kroger this is often cheaper than store brand - I needed to make a $3 purchase so this was my filler)

I also looked for the .50 off Cottonelle, but it seems they are out - Kroger has Cottonelle 4 packs for .99 everyday, so they would be free. Other good fillers are the $2.50 Electrosol coupons from a few weeks ago and $2 Excedrin (I should have added it because they're $1.99 at CVS this week, but I forgot). Good luck!

No comments: