Sunday, January 4, 2009

Walgreens - Year to Date

I'm going to do the same year to date stuff as in the CVS post. The rules are just about the same except it will include Register Rewards & rebates.

Out of Pocket: The actual amount I give the cashier. This is after all coupons, register rewards, and x/xx coupons. The Out of Pocket does not include mail-in rebates, see the Actual Spent is what I have 'lost.'

Saved: What's listed at the bottom of each receipt

Profit/Actual Spent: Register Rewards received PLUS rebates received MINUS Register Rewards spent & MINUS out of pocket spent. My profit tally will go up and down throughout the year depending on whether I've made money or bought that milk I really needed and maybe didn't have the coupons to cover it. Change - Added Actual Spent: you know what, I can't always get it for free, or make a profit, so when I begin to lose my profit. I will change it to YTD Actual Spent to show what I've actually lost - after all rebates, register rewards and coupons.

Year to Date Out of Pocket: $17.04
Year to Date Saved: $35.86
Year to Date Profit: $0.61

No comments: