Friday, April 3, 2009

CVS through 4/11

Did anybody else get a $ off $$ e-mail from CVS this week? If you are not signed up to receive their weekly (coupon included) e-mail, you may sign up here. I recieved a $4 off $20 and it expires on the 5th. Since there's isn't a whole lot going on this week, I am making my plans for Sunday. Below are some CVS deals beginning 4/5.

Sunday/Monday Only
Easter Basket $1.99, free after ECB
Easter grass $.79, free after ECB

All week
Skintimate Shave gel (the new one) $3.49, free after ECB
Exedrin 20-24 ct, free after this and this coupon

After I buy one of each of those products, I still need $11.74 to get to my $20 coupon, so I'm going with the baby deal...Coupons available:
From paper:
$1.50 off Huggies diapers
$.50 off Huggies wipes
Internet Printables:
$5 & $3 Huggies Diapers or wipes printables available a few weeks ago (use them now if you haven't already.
$2 off 2 Johnson's no more tangles
$1 off Johnson's Bedtime (not sure if they're included
$2 off 2 Johnson's Buddies (not sure if they're included)

No comments: