Monday, April 20, 2009

KMart Super Doubles update

I have a real issue where I don't need ANYTHING so if I'm going to get it, well, I want it for free. I'm sure KMart Super Doubles is a great deal for a lot of people that have KMarts with clearly markes sales and shelves that are not already empty, but I don't think I have the patience or mental capacity to take it all in. I also think other regions have KMart 'supercenters' which have much more selection. Like the person below who got everything for $1.80. It's just unbelievable!
I wish I was so lucky. After 45 minutes of walking around comparing coupons, sweating and cursing that the sale signs weren't up, I left with a box of Rice Krispies, Secret deodorant and a pack of Dentyne for $1.18. I could've thrown a lot more things in the cart but I really didn't need it or...or I just couldn't find it. Then I went to CVS to make myself feel better. Maybe I'll try again later this week, who knows...

No comments: