Thursday, April 16, 2009

KMart Super Doubles April 19-25

For some reason it weirds me out to get excited about KMart. But next week they are doing Super Doubles again, coupons $2 and up are doubled. Which is pretty unbelievable. Check out this post from last November for some helpful information and planning tips.

Here are the details:
**no overage - items may be free, but if you have a $2 coupon and the item is $3.75, you're not getting an additional.25 off.
**you may purchase up to 4 of the same items with double coupons
**Limit of 25 coupons per customer per day...just use your 25 and go to the next store...or go back later
**Here is a $5 off $50 purchase - give the cashier this coupon first THEN your manufacturer coupons
**Here is the ad to see it with your own eyes!

Let me know if you have any questions. I went after church last time they had super doubles and was pretty disappointed in the selection that was left. If I get really ambitious I may get up REALLY early on Sunday and get to K-Mart...otherwise I may wait until the end of the week when they restock and the excitement has worn off. Tell me how it goes for you!

7 comments:

Healthy Chelle said...

woohoo!

Healthy Chelle said...

How is Kmart with web coupons?

Seems like Target is getting picky all of a sudden.

Betsy said...

On a normal day KMart is good with IPs. On the last Super Doubles the fine print specifically stated that internet coupons were not allowed...but this one doesn't - so who knows. If Target is giving you a hard time I would e-mail the corporate office and get some kind of coupon policy to carry around with you, hopefully that would help!

Healthy Chelle said...

Thanks for being my go-to-girl on everything frugal :)

Betsy said...

woohoo!

Healthy Chelle said...

I was thinking about going this morning but I think I'll wait til later on in the week.

Let us know how it goes for you!

PS If you wait until later on in the week, what day do you go?

PPS My cousin in MI is enjoying triple coupons up to .75 along with this deal!

Juliette said...

Kmart always offer such great deals. Last week I too saved money through their double coupons offer.