Monday, April 13, 2009

CVS through 4/18

I blew all my ECBs on this weekend on an emergency diaper purchase, so I will be starting from scratch this week. I normally would not have spent ALL my ECBs at one time, but all I had was one $10 ECB from the Huggies deal...and we weren't going to make it home. Anyway, I picked up two packs of CVS diapers which are $9.49 BOGO this week and a pack of gum to get up to my $10 ECB mark. I'll have to make some strategic purchases to minimize my out of pocket, but it seems like there are a few good deals this week!

**SoftSoap scrub $4.99, with $4.99 ECB, use $1 newspaper coupon for $1 profit
**Colgate Enamel, Sensitive Whitening or 360 toothbrush $3.99, with $3.99 ECB, use $.75 toothbrush or toothpaste newspaper coupon or $1 off Colgate Sensitive (sign up) for up to $1 profit.
**Adidas 'Intensive' Deodorant on clearance for $2.50, with $2 ECB (monthly deal), use $1 newspaper coupon for $.50 profit.
**Purex $6.99 BOGO, print BOGO coupon on Coupons.com with zip code 44514 = 2 free!

I'll keep looking for more deals...I feel lost with no ECBs!

No comments: