Thursday, June 4, 2009

$5 Kroger Gift Card! (helping the homeless in Louisville)

Jeff Street has partnered with Kroger in receiving 4% of all donations used on specific gift cards.

Sign up here to receive a gift card credited with $5. On your next Kroger visit, add money to the card - 4% of what you add goes straight to Jeff Street. You're spending the money anyway, why not just add the money to a gift card and use that on your next trip!

I am a big fan of using gift cards instead of debit cards because I consistently use my debit card and throw it in my purse/jacket/pocket and lose in for a couple of days in an effort to get out of the store quickly. I often buy $20 gift cards for CVS or Wags just so I don't misplace my debit card 2-3 (5-6) times a week. Am I the only short-term loser of debit cards?

No comments: