Friday, June 5, 2009

Wags Trip

I haven’t been to Wags quite as much as I wanted to this week out of pure exhaustion, but each trip I have made has been awesome because of the unbelievable overage we’re getting on the meters. On my lunch trip today I bought the following:

Bayer Contour Meter $10
Cheez-It $2.50
Cheez-It $2.50
Nutri-Grain Bars $2.50
Nutri-Grain Bars $2.50

Subtotal: $20

Coupons used:
Up to $30 off Bayer = $10

Register Rewards used:
$2 from Ecotrin
$3 from Reach

Out of Pocket: $5

Register Rewards Received:
$10 for Bayer
$3 for purchasing 4 participating items

Overage: $3!!! And Jacob is going to be so happy about the “b-bars” and crackers!

I planned on doing 2 transactions, one buying the hair dryer, and using that RR to pay for the 2nd transaction, but they were out of dryers – I should have visited Wags earlier in the week! Remember you can still take advantage of the Meter deal without the coupon - Pay $10, get the $10 RR AND submit for the rebate on the box.

No comments: