Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday Treats!

When you sign up for e-mail updates from some restaurants, you get free stuff around your birthday! My birthday is Monday, so I wanted to tell you all the great things I’ve gotten in my e-mail…you should sign up too! Lots of websites have compiled lists of these places to get free birthday stuff – just google around…

Arby’s – free shake (with roastburger)
Bravo’s – free app (with entrée)
Cold Stone – free creation
Dairy Queen – BOGO Blizzard (boo on your DQ, I can get that anytime)
Friday’s – free dessert
Famous Daves – free app
Lone Star – free entrée (up to $15)
Melting Pot – free dessert fondue
O’Charley’s - $5 off $20
Ruby Tuesday – free burger
Red Robin – free burger
Steak & Shake – free dbl steakburger & cheese frieds
Tony Roma’s – free dessert

I have a lot of eating to do!

No comments: