Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rite Aid through 11/21

I just submitted my first check request for Rite Aid for the month of October (yes, I could have done it a few weeks ago, but since it was my first time, I wanted to make sure I was doing it right). It turns out I’ll get a $30.xx check, a $10 gift card and an extra $5 “gift of savings,” which I’m not sure if it’s another check or a store credit. I am VERY excited, and I’m sure I made a profit on all the things I bought! To keep the savings rolling I found a few items that are free this week. Hopefully I’m not too late in the week to take advantage of these deals (sorry)!

Depending on how much you're buying, print a $3 off $15 coupon (use zip code 01085) or $5 off $25 coupon. Here we go!

**Select Planters Peanuts are BOGO, get a $5 SCR (single check rebate) when you buy $15 worth. SO, buy 10 Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts at $3.29 (hopefully we’ll be able to find that many…and don’t worry, you’ll use them, the holidays are coming up!), If you use the $3 off $15 coupon, you'll pay $13.45 out of pocket. (if you received the Kraft Back to School Booklet there are $1 off 2 coupons in there to make your OOP less). THEN there is a $10 rebate on Nabisco/Planters products. So, moral of the story, $13.45 out of pocket, $5 SCR, $10 mail in rebate = $1.55 overage!
**Crest Extra White Plus Scope $2.69 with $2.69 SCR, use $.75 coupon from paper = $.75 overage
**Kotex Liners/Pads/Tampons $2.99 with $2 SCR, print a $1 coupon here = free
**GE Energy Smart Light Bulbs 1 ct $2 with $2 SCR when you buy 2. Use 2 - $1 coupons from the paper = 2 free (I just have one coupon though, so I’ll be covering the extra $1 with a 3/15 or 5/25 coupon)
**Renuzit Adjustable Air freshener $.99 with $1 SCR when you buy 2. Print a BOGO coupon here (use zip 44256 if you don’t see it) = 2 free

…and since I might need a few more items to use a 5/25 coupon here are some other great deals (close to free with coupon)
**Tic Tac Chill $1, use $75 coupon from paper = $.25
**Mentos Gum $1, use $.55 coupon from paper = $.45
**7-Up 2 Liter, 3 for $3.99, use $2 of 3 in-ad coupon = $.66 each
**Robitussin To Go 10 ct $6.99 with $4 SCR. Print $2 coupon here = $.99
**Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening/Clean or Children $5.99 with $2 SCR. Print $2 coupon here = $1.99
**Garnier Nutritionist Cleansers $4.99 with $2 SCR, use $1 coupon from paper = $1.99

Remember, hand over your x/xx coupon (total after tax must be above $15 or $25) THEN hand over manufacturer coupons.

No comments: