Monday, November 9, 2009

Old Navy - Outerwear sale!

I went to Old Navy on Saturday because I heard they were having a $1 scarf sale...and they were and there were piles of scarves. BUT they were also having a 50% off outerwear sale which lasts until the 12th. And NOT ONLY was outwear 50% off, but Old Navy card holders get an additional 30% off. So, full length wool dress coats, regularly $99, were $34.95. It's unbelievable. I got Jacob a winter jacket which I have been looking for since the consignment sales in September. If was originally $39.50 and with both discounts I got it for $13.83!

If you do not have an Old Navy credit card there are still discount options! Old Navy Weekly has hidden coupons all over the front page of their site and they change weekly. This blog post tells you where they all are, but I think the easiest one is going to be 15% off your total purchase by clicking on the arm of the yellow fleece in the middle bottom of the screen. Let me know if you get any super deals!

No comments: