Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Drug Store Haul

I visited Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid on Thanksgiving morning. There were so many free deals at each store and most of them worked out perfectly.

Wags

Cash out of pocket: $5.21

RRs used: $26

RRs received: $23

Total Lost: $8.21 (come on, I bought a bunch of TP!)

CVS

Cash out of pocket: $21.10 (I didn’t have a lot of ECBs stored up)

ECBs used: $13.50

ECBs received: $40.58

Total Profit: $5.98

Rite Aid

Cash out of pocket: $5.68

Single Check Rebates to be received: $8

Total Profit: $2.32

Throughout the three stores I had a total profit of $.08! And I got things I needed like TP and milk (not pictured) I say that’s a Happy Thanksgiving!





I went back for more on Saturday morning considering the wad of ECBs and RRs I had and the deals that were still going on. Below is a combination of weekly deals and Thanksgiving deals (jumbo pack of wipes not pictured). My receipts got lost in the shuffle, so I can’t remember how much I specifically spent in RRs & ECBs vs cash, but the totals should be correct.

Wags

Cash + RRs spent: $32.89

RRs received: $33.50

Total Profit: $.61

CVS

Cash + ECBs spent: $22.04

ECBs received: $5

Total Cost: $17.04

So, throughout these two stores I lost $16.43, but I bought some things I needed like diapers and wipes (not pictured), milk, and paper plates. I am very happy with my purchases!


No comments: