Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wags 11/26-28

Can you believe all the stores that are open on Thanksgiving Day? There were ads in the paper today for Kmart and Meijer, and I think Kohl’s is open too. Not to mention CVS & Walgreens. I have to admit that I went to the 24 hr CVS last year at about 12:30am, but I did it ONLY because I was already awake and down the street…it was on my way home. I ended up getting one of each of the free items and I think I waited in line for about 30 minutes behind about 6 other coupon people. It was not worth it, if the deal (and wait) are easy, I’m up for it, but not when I have to fight to get a product...This year, I’ll wait until regular store hours…

Here are the deals for Walgreens Thur-Sat:
**Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth deodorant $3.99 with $4RR, print $2 coupon here , there was also a $1 coupon in the paper = $2 overage
**Infusium 23 Hair Care $4.99 with $5RR, use $2 coupon from All You Mag or paper = $2 overage
**Aquafresh Caviry Protection $1.99 with $2RR = free
**Right Guard Sport Deodorant $2.49 with $2.50RR = free
**Nivea for Men Shave Gel $2.49 with $2.50RR, use $1 coupon from paper = free
**Johnson’s Softwash $5.99 with $6RR = free
**3M Command Adhesives (don’t we all need these for the holidays?) BOGO, buy 2 at $3.49, use 2 – $1 coupons from paper or print them one here = $.75 each
**Crayola Color Wonder/Color Explosion 3D BOGO, use $1 coupon from Wags Coloring Book (takes off $2) = $2.50 each (something fun you may buy with all that overage your getting...or maybe I’ll just go for the TV with Redbox rentals!)

And don't forget to add in all the weekly deals!

No comments: